WAYS TO MAKE MONEY AS A STUDENT IN NIGERIA


8 SIMPLE WAYS TO MAKE MONEY AS A STUDENT IN NIGERIA 
Hi, I am Thompson, follow me carefully, I’m going to show you some simple things you’ve been watching in movies and dreaming about, yes I will change your mind and make you creative in 5 minutes, and you will begin to see it happen in your life as a student in Nigerian Institution , yes I can do it, my name is Thompson, I’m an idea guy. 
After you must have finished reading this you will term with money.
Yes I can authoritatively tell you that you can really make money as a student in Nigeria. But let me tell you how I make form N1000 to N30, 000 as a student every months in school.
You can’t say there is no money, when the one in your hand you can’t explore it.

I must tell you many things, now get a pen and write down the one that you want to start immediately
Making money as a student in Nigeria is very simple but it will require you to set your time table very well, let it not conflict with your academic pursuit.
You came to school to study is what many people will tell you, read your book and pass your help examination. Yes is true... But.... You know what I mean.... What if all those advising you get money from uncle is the ministry or brother from the America. Dear everyone have their ways of making money to care for some bills in school. 
I made roughly minimum of N1,000 every day as Nigerian student, with that alone was enough to settle my bills, personally and academically as at 2005-2010. Still 

Hear my story, I’m am a content developer , and a photographer after writing a good content that student will like to read, I will go to lecture rooms to speak on topics that will impact, interest and motivate them after that I will sale the content which as a books. 

Which I have published some book on the topics:
1.) 5 Things you need to know before you graduate.
2.) Stay out of debt
3.) The Giant
4.) In the Mist of Hardship
5.) If I have your Talent
6.) Becoming Mad
Etc

All these are from the experience and things i have been talking in school.
Friends I made money as a Nigerian student. 

I had a laptop system which I also type assignment and project for students... With the same system I browse the internet and do online registration... Yes, I did it.

To add to this, with the little I knew about camera then, I will cover birthday party and wedding on a weekend if it will not favour me I send people to go and cover the event for me....
I made money as a student.

Today some of those things I did in school is what I practice now, my certificate is there in my box.

I am Thompson, I am a content developer, a photographer and an entrepreneur. Call me Idea guy.

That why I want to encourage you that you can also do it instead of waiting to get money from home.

You may not do as I did, you can do some other thing better and more better than mind.

Here are some ways you can make money as a student in Nigeria

1. By writing ( Content development )
I know some site that are looking for creative writer now. Visit www.Infoguidenigeria.com, www.ghostwriter.com,  www.photomillions.com, www.cinogist.com etc
You came make money as a student from this site by sending you article to them.

2. Photography
I was a photographer in school, if you have a camera why not start that student shot, look for friends and family that have event to cover, like birthday, wedding and burial.


READ ON: HOW TO SNAP SMART PHOTO WITH SMART CAMERA

3. Baking
It may not be all say may be weekends when you have time to do it.  bake that chin chin, cake, make moi moi, why not package it and sale in the class.


4. Sales Something
I saw a lady at level 300 who will go to Aba in Abia State and get cloths and shoes to sale in the hostel.
 

5. Sell your photos

Are you beautiful and a little creativity, have stunning photos you can share , uploading your photographs to stock websites. You can start here at Fotolia or istockphoto.
Baking
It may not be all say may be weekends when you have time to do it.  bake that chin chin, cake, make moi moi, why not package it and sale in the class.
Sales Something
I saw a lady at level 300 who will go to Aba and get close to sale in the hostel. She make money

6. Paid for searching the web
Are you really interested in making cash for while in school doing what you already been do online? you can search information for people to you and do their project and assignment.  I hope this is one of the easiest ways of making money online without too much effort or change in behavior.

7. Start your own website or blog 

You can generate passive income. If you have a blog or website like me. This  way  you make money while sleeping.

Visit how to make money on line in Nigeria on www.makemoneyonline.com.ng

8. A part-time job

If you are doing part-time studies it will be very good for you , take a part-time job. it provides a steady flow of  cash and you can gain valuable work experience. 

ALSO READ ON "HOW TO SELL YOUR PHOTOS AND GRAPHICS DESIGNS ONLINE AND MAKEMONEY - 7 SIMPLE STEPS"

No comments:

Post a Comment