Just Say No

Hi I am Thompson i have been in the business of photography for many years i have seen the left and right of the business, and I can authoritatively tells you that photography is a big time business if you know how to run it.
the reason of this website is to inform people like you on  the dos and don’ts of photography business.
Have you said no to anything lately that’s made you or your photography business stronger?

One of the best things I’ve learned this year is how to say no.
It sounds simple enough Right?, but based on some of the response I have received in my business so far, I think it might be a difficult issue that a lot of photographers are facing. I thought I should share some of my own experiences saying no might help some photographers in similar situations.
How to Say big NO

1.    Be Professional – Do not give any explanation or apologize. This might seem counter intuitive at first, but when you protect your policies it opens the discussion to an argument. Simply pronounce  that it’s your business policy. If they are in solid enough disagreement with you, you can then refer them to another Professional photographer – you will not regret it!

2.    Be Polite – I said be polite You’re just saying no, you are not fighting. People will generally understand you is you simply state your policies, appreciate them for their time, and if need be refer them to another Professional photographer.

Actually the beauty of this is that you are free to take any exception that you like – just make sure it is the exception and not just the rule.

Hopefully the next moment  something enters  your inbox that does not please you, you will remember that  you always have a good option of saying no.  This  will make for a happier and a stress-free business.

I have a lot to say but let me close my laptop here visit this blog tomorrow i will tell you 

Other places to say The Big No
Why you should have a photo of yourself


Photo Millions

No comments:

Post a Comment