How to Plan an Engagement Party in Nigeria



Yea! I am Thompson, I have a lot of experiences in event shooting, Experience has thought me a lot of lesson and I've expose myself to many event in Nigerian which many  of them are; weddings, engagements, burials , birthday party, pageantry but today I want to show you some basic things you have to know if you are thinking of making that wonderful Nigerian lady a happy woman.

Many of us know the various hitches relationships suffer before they finally grow to the stage where proposals are being finished with engagements and wedding preparations party in view. As a matter of fact, many couples do not even make it to that height before the whole thing comes crashing.

How to Plan an beautiful Engagement Party in Nigeria,  So, you and your partner recently become engaged and you want to celebrate it! Deciding to host a party is the easy part, but planning part of it will be a more trying task… But here it will be great practice for planning your wedding. The following are a few keys to consider before you enter full blown party planning mode:

1.      Contemplate of the tone and theme you want to set for your wedding party. Even though this is only your engagement party, or do you want both events to run together in sync and for the engagement party to be a secondary of the wedding. For example – if you are planning to have a wedding with 300 guests in black tie & make it the event of the year, you may consider having a black tie cocktail party or a large high tea running into the evening for an engagement party rather than a backyard barbeque.


 

MANY PEOPLE ARE READING THIS 

BEFORE THE WEDDING DAY - Photography Tips I really LOVE what I do and I love how it makes people feel...  I have been in the business...


No comments:

Post a Comment