Dangote, Akpabio, TY Bello and Others Should Be My Lecturer

"Education isn't our destiny but it enhances our destiny."
But wen it not properly related to, it frustrates destiny.
If you should be given N1,000,000 to start what you learned in school, do you have the idea of the opportunities, the strategies and what it will take if in the long run it doesn't work? This idea can only come from the masters not just lecturers.
Friend, school life is far far different from real world, Robert Kiyosaki and I can tell you more.
If we were thought the principle of success in our field of endeavours our country will not experience the underemployment rate we are facing now.



To be sincere with you i feel like starting over again academically.

What I learn isn't what i'm doing now... But let's look at it, what I'm I doing... Why did I spend over 5million Naira to acquire a certificate that I'm not using...?

Read my book in "5 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOU GRADUATE FROM SCHOOL"

This time around the time table and curriculum has to change...

I can't afford listening to lecturer that does not have a successful business story at least a recharge card selling business to teach me business or a doctor who has not giving a rat life before or a communication art lecturer that know the importance of photography in communication but doesn't know how to press the shutter button. 

I'm don't saying you should not fail in your career but let's see a sign of success in your doing.

Hear me out...
The principle of success can only be lectured by those that have seen it, touched it and stayed in it... Not the theory but a practical success principle... That's what i want.
Till today I can't fathom where and how to apply find x, if y =3 in 2x^2+2y+3=0 in my photo business
When I was in school, I calculated it correctly and the lecturer gave me excellence... But please if you know where to apply it let me know because this time I'm looking for potential development not really credential development.

People that have  proven the success principles in their career should be invited to lecture in our institutions so that when we graduate we know the world we are facing...

Let Aliko Dangote be my lecturer on Principle of growing business in Africa.

Let TY Bello lecture me on How to shot a million naira photo.

Let Linda Ikeji and Ifiokobong Ibanga lecture me on how to make money from the internet.

Let Sen. Godswill Akpabio lecture me on Governance and power.

Let Pastor Unyime Idem lecture me on How to start from scratch.

Let Pastor Adeboye lecture me on the principle of Humility.

Let  Gen. Blefer teach me security.

To mention but a few, the long list of new lecturer for our institutions.

Tell me how someone like me will come out and start looking for job, when I've just been imparted with some practical principles to succeed in our life.

My opinion is, let the experienced and masters be the one telling us what to do not just reading on books and lecturing us.

Lets create a better environment for our generation unborn because the world is far bigger than what we learn in school.

Read On How to make profit with your little skill.

Cheers! I am Thompson, thinking of new life... 

The life of a new photo millionaire.

No comments:

Post a Comment