HOW TO TAKE A SNAP SHOT OF YOUR BABY

"Heeeyyyyy baby, look me over here!! See my curling hands, my big foolish smile, my arms pin wheeling in the air? That means you are on camera" Some how, the little baby never quite gets the message straight,

I have tried it all. Begging them. Asking them politely. enticing them with some candy.

Ok! confession. I find it so challenging to get a beautiful photo of kids smiling at my cameraAs much as I love photo journalistic pictures of them, sometimes I just want them to stare at me with a natural smile, gosh!

and grand ma or aunty has to make do with your "I swear he just looked a second ago" texts. Now, thank you to the in genius innovation of the Look Birdy app, there is a perfect fix.

just can’t help but to tell a stranger like you how to take that simple shot of that baby, many people have been asking me how i do it… but let’s do it today with that your phone…

Just point camera, choose a silly chirp (options range from choices like Kooka, Peep-Peep,  and Whirr), and a pulsing lights of a discolike series will start flashing right away. This might make you go insane, but your kid will be captivated! At least long enough for you to take your shot. 

The best part? The app is free! Download it HERE directly

Then down in the comments tell me know how you get kids to look at your camera then smile!!

No comments:

Post a Comment